4) Press "Run ULP" button in PCB layout and select "pcb-gcode"
5) Copy the generated GCODEs on your USB drive and load them on DeskMASTER DM500
6) Secure FR4 PCB using double scotch tape to the waste board
7) Position the machine manually to the desired bottom left corner of the PCB starting point, Zero all axes, move the Z a little higher so you can insert the Auto Toool Zero plate, start PROBE function. OK you are ready to load and run the etch program. Repeat the proccess for drill and mill programs as shown on the video.
DeskMASTER for Engineers
For electric engineer or hobbiest, the DeskMASTER will help you build your PCB's, front panels, enclosures and other useful stuff for your electronic projects.
Finally its time to make the enclosure:
1) Use the same process as we did for the front panel